High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS)
High integrity pressure protection systems (HIPPS) are utilized where traditional methods of pressure relief with a mechanical device are not practical.
At ORS, we have built up a significant experience related to design, operation and maintenance of HIPPS thanks to a continuous inflow of relevant projects and close co-operation with operators, suppliers and engineering companies.
From our offices in Oslo and Malmö, we provide specialized consultancy services for a wide range of projects from subsea HPHT field developments to export pipeline- and topside protections.
In the recent past, our clients have engaged us for our services involving one or several of the areas below:
- Process Hazard Analysis/HAZOP
- Pre-startup Functional Safety Assessment (FSA)
- Safety Requirement Specification (SRS)
- Offshore Training and Certification
- Periodic Reliability Verifications
- Design Compliance Reviews
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Prior Use Assessment
- Obsolescence and Spare Part Management
- Uptime Availability Assessments